Go Back   Toyota Corolla Forum > Toyota Corolla Forum > Introductions

Old 08-09-2013, 05:01 AM   #1
freshlikesushi

Send a message via Skype™ to freshlikesushi
Default O Hai

I have a corolla. a 2011 S to be exact. Its stock. But it wont be for long. Had it since 1 mile, two years now? Contemplated trading it in on a Fiesta ST when i go home to the states in october, but decided to just keep it. I do already have a race car after all.

car_0041 by Flsimages, on Flickr

So i will also drop this in here.
I am attempting a Parts shootout. I have about 20k on my corolla. so its still VERY new. I am working with a local shop with a dyno. I am trying to get some people to lend parts, any parts that you think would make a power improvement and we will do testing. Intakes, Header, Exhausts, whatever. We arent asking for free parts, or to keep anything. Just help us out and pay shipping t Myrtle beach, SC 29577 and we will do it, video it, and post results.

References:
Yokotas13 on Zilvia.net
Grantwilson on ClubROadster.net

not a random dude, and i have a good reputation on both sites. Trying to do something positive for the corolla community.
freshlikesushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join Corolla Forum

Join Corolla Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE