Go Back   Toyota Corolla Forum > Corolla Forums > 2009 - 2013 Toyota Corolla

Old 04-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
Ted

Default Toyota Tire Rotation Pattern

I was looking through the manual for my '12 Corolla and noticed that the rotation pattern for tires Toyota suggests is simply front-to-rear which is what you would use with directional tires. I don't understand the thinking behind this. At The Tire Rack web site they give a number of rotation patterns. The one that would work for the Corolla is what they call the 'Forward Cross' which is what you would use with a front-wheel drive that doesn't have a full-sized spare. The OEM tires aren't that great and shouldn't require special rotation.

Can anyone enlighten me about Toyota's thinking.
Join Corolla Forum

Join Corolla Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE