14 corolla s swaping parts to base?

Hi, I currently have a 2014 corolla base and I wanted to know if I can swap interior parts from a 2014 corolla s to my base...Ex. climate control, radio, etc.

Thank you.

The interior parts are pretty interchangeable from what I can tell. For what you're asking, it sounds like you'll need to replace the dash & console. Also, the interior parts from the 2014-2016 are all the same from what I can tell. I believe the 2017 is as well, but haven't gotten a good look at one yet.

As long as the wiring is there, shouldn't be an issue. I have an LE and have found many unused connectors throughout the car.
However, the connector I was really looking for was not.
I wanted to add the turn signals to the mirrors. Bought the lamps and the covers only to find the connection was missing. Thanks Toyota.

As long as the wiring is there, shouldn't be an issue. I have an LE and have found many unused connectors throughout the car.
However, the connector I was really looking for was not.
I wanted to add the turn signals to the mirrors. Bought the lamps and the covers only to find the connection was missing. Thanks Toyota.
That's a bummer dude. I'm guessing you need a different signal relay, & the wiring harness to go with it. It actually doesn't surprise me though that the wires aren't there. The owner's manual even states that the bulbs in the mirrors have to be replaced by the dealer. I haven't checked YouTube yet, but I'd like to know for future reference as to how to replace those things.

That's a bummer dude. I'm guessing you need a different signal relay, & the wiring harness to go with it. It actually doesn't surprise me though that the wires aren't there. The owner's manual even states that the bulbs in the mirrors have to be replaced by the dealer. I haven't checked YouTube yet, but I'd like to know for future reference as to how to replace those things.
You can buy them online for around $19 each. The mirror cover just pulls off and the lens/lamp is just snapped in there.
Yeah, I'm not about to buy a $300 wiring harness just to have turn signals in my mirrors. Instead I installed cup holder LED's! Much cheaper, lol.

You can buy them online for around $19 each. The mirror cover just pulls off and the lens/lamp is just snapped in there.
Yeah, I'm not about to buy a $300 wiring harness just to have turn signals in my mirrors. Instead I installed cup holder LED's! Much cheaper, lol.
LOL! Yeah, saw your other post on that. Would like to see the end results.

Looks dope, & will do! ;)
I bought a spare cup holder in case I ever trade the car in. Then I can just quickly swap out. But I will most likely keep this car, put too much cash into it.
I'm thinking about adding LED's to the door cup holders too, but since drilling is required....
I don't think I can afford 4 spare door panels! Running out of room to store all this crap!! However, I might do the rear doors cause I want to add speakers back there. Hmmmm.