16 year old '09 Corolla Altis owner from India

Hello guys, I am happy that I could enter this forum without any hassles. I own a pre-worshipped Corolla Altis 2009 with 100000 kms on the ODO. Sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is Govardhan Reghuram and I am 16 years old. The car is owned by my dad who is not a car guy. His attitude is Fill it, Shut it, Forget it type. I am from Thrissur, Kerala, India. I would like to do some DIYs and basic maintenances like Oil changing and Coolant flushes.
So Thanks a lot in advance guys!

Betzy

Hello guys, I am happy that I could enter this forum without any hassles. I own a pre-worshipped Corolla Altis 2009 with 100000 kms on the ODO. Sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is Govardhan Reghuram and I am 16 years old. The car is owned by my dad who is not a car guy. His attitude is Fill it, Shut it, Forget it type. I am from Thrissur, Kerala, India. I would like to do some DIYs and basic maintenances like Oil changing and Coolant flushes.
So Thanks a lot in advance guys!
Welcome Govardhan Reghuram!
Not many your age have this enthusiasm about car maintenance as you clearly manifest & let me commend you for this. Just follow the regular maintenance check list on yiur car owners manual. Advance preventative maintenance always pays.
Keep and extra oil can just to keep oil levels right & last but not least a good cleaning does wonders for keeping that body rust free.
Send us some pictures of your car and how is it working for you and your dad.
Betzy

Welcome Govardhan Reghuram!
Not many your age have this enthusiasm about car maintenance as you clearly manifest & let me commend you for this. Just follow the regular maintenance check list on yiur car owners manual. Advance preventative maintenance always pays.
Keep and extra oil can just to keep oil levels right & last but not least a good cleaning does wonders for keeping that body rust free.
Send us some pictures of your car and how is it working for you and your dad.
Betzy
Thanks! I really appreciate your comment. My altis is pure stock. I am looking to replace all consumables. My dad doesn't give a damn about car maintenance. Me being an enthusiast, has to clean the car throughout. I shall upload pictures soon.
Thanks! I mean it!

Betzy

Thanks! I really appreciate your comment. My altis is pure stock. I am looking to replace all consumables. My dad doesn't give a damn about car maintenance. Me being an enthusiast, has to clean the car throughout. I shall upload pictures soon.
Thanks! I mean it!
Agree! At least you are doing your part & It really doesn't have to be difficult or expensive to do maintenance just a few minutes every wk.
Regards,
Betzy