Connor

I have a 2011 Corolla LE, and stock, it has 15 inch steel wheels. According to my sources, I can have up to 20 inch rims without increasing the overall diameter of the wheel, tire included. I realize that I will be forced to get thinner tires, also known as low profile tires.

The OEM factory wheels for an '11 Corolla are 15 for normal models, and 16 for the S. If I go from 15 inch wheels to 18, I want a general idea of how thick my tires will be? Is there someone who has put 18's on a Corolla who could give me a general idea? Or a website that could tell me?

I have a 2011 Corolla LE, and stock, it has 15 inch steel wheels. According to my sources, I can have up to 20 inch rims without increasing the overall diameter of the wheel, tire included. I realize that I will be forced to get thinner tires, also known as low profile tires.

The OEM factory wheels for an '11 Corolla are 15 for normal models, and 16 for the S. If I go from 15 inch wheels to 18, I want a general idea of how thick my tires will be? Is there someone who has put 18's on a Corolla who could give me a general idea? Or a website that could tell me?
According to this tire calculator your sidewall will go from 5" to 3.5" while going from a 195/65R15 to a 225/40R18 tire. This makes total sense as you are adding 3" to the wheel so by splitting that you get 1.5". Simple math!

https://tiresize.com/comparison/