1987 Corolla GT-S Value

I have a 1987 Toyota Corolla GT-S. Decent condition, 215K needs some paint work.
I've seen these cars selling for up to 20K. What do you guys think it's worth? I know many racers \ drifters want those rear wheel drive GT-S's.

Attachments

??? seriously ??? If it's in running condition, emission passable, decent interior... and has NOT been gutted and drifted... they WILL go for $10k ALL DAY on craigslist

??? seriously ??? If it's in running condition, emission passable, decent interior... and has NOT been gutted and drifted... they WILL go for $10k ALL DAY on craigslist
Sweet! Interior is not bad but does have a crack in the dash. But totally stock. Other than that it's in good condition and very fun to drive!

This vehicle better as on my perception because good condition overall. It could be an older restoration or a well-maintained original vehicle. Completely operable. The exterior paint, trim and mechanics are presentable and serviceable inside and out.

I owned an '85 AE86 GTS hatchback that I purchased in '85 for $3K. I then went on to drive only MR2's for the next 27yrs and even their prices are ludicrous. The value of a vehicle is only what a fool is willing to pay, in this educated Toyota buyer/seller I would not pay more than $3.5 for your GTS.