1989 Corolla SR5, Wrecked Putting New Parts Back In

1989 Corolla SR5, wrecked putting new parts back in.
I ordered a used passenger side headling assembly.
But, the person send it says it does not have the headlight actuator arm.
Passenger side headlight actuator arm, that run from the electric motor to the pop up headlight is missing. It is about 7" long and ataches to the motor and headlight retracting bucket. I have searched everywhere, no one has the actuator arm linkage. eBay has some for Celica, but none are anywhere for the 1989 Corolla SR5.

Anyone know where I can find one?

MY says she would go back to where the car was wrecked and see if it is in the street, but I feel it is probably long gone now.

I had to order new fender, bumper, lights, etc.

thanx..

Last edited:
Toyota!

I buy all my parts from the parts department in the Toyota dealership. They always find me exactly what I need and never used seeing how they have access to parts I have yet to find online, The fact they can look up you're vehicle in its entirety doesn't hurt either. I work at Toyota so the discount helps a bunch :thumbsup:

E92

I may

I might have one, let me know if you still need it and I'll check next time I'm in my garage out of town... (probably this weekend)

AE92 for about 15 years

E92

Thanks, happy to be here and possibly make new connections. Help people if I can and hopefully get help too.