1991 Corolla A/C Engaged But Low Idle and Low Fan Speed

My 1991 Toyota Corolla has an issue. The issue is that when the A/C compressor is engaged the idle speed drops really low and the condenser fan spins weak. What could cause this problem? Also I've noticed that when I floor my car while trying to enter the freeway, it doesn't go as fast as it should nonetheless the engine runs well as I had did a timing belt and tune up with Denso Iridium power spark plugs with .4mm electrode. What could cause these problems? Also should I replace my condenser fan since it spins weak?

E92

I've had problems with mine for a while. They weren't too bad but they're slowly getting worse. I've touched a lot on my car, for me at least I'm thinking a sensor or a smaller component that handles the fuel or air is is faulty. If I don't get word, I'm just going to start replacing and examining the parts one by one. EGR, TVIS, etc etc.

That may not help you much, but I'm thinking it's not the engine.

The thing that's lagging your engine might be the things that lagging the AC idle too... I've mess with the A/C on mine quite a bit. I think it's the VSV(vacuum switching valve). I can't find it on the aftermarket, as they may call it a different name, and no store employee has ever heard of such a thing, but it does exist.

Your car sounds a bit like mine.

Of course have you changed your exhaust to like 2.75 inch pipes or something lately? If you have, that's probably it... I think you would noticed that right off the bat of course.... but just incase I mentioned it.