1994 Corolla -Sluggish At First Then Picks Up "Added Video"

Car sluggish at first, then picks up ::::: added video
ok , my name is mike, i just bought a 1994 toyota corolla, and it has 217,234 miles, and when i punch it it doggs out , but if i throttle slow it will drive ok, but i will have to pas some one someday, and today i was working on the rear brakes, and its about 23 degrees, and i started it and the belt squeels and it is slugish right away.....gets better as it warms up, but never goes away,
i9 notice the aircleaner was clogged bad, so i got a new one, i also got new plugs but did not install yet, and oil and filter, did not install yet,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzLoChWMYEU
i got this car for my wife,its all i could afford right now, i dont think its safe right now, and it did not do that when i test drove it, and the guy i got it from says it never did that for him......but i dont believe him........every one sells a car for a reason, and i was in a bind.......i cant afford any thing right now and i get payed every 2 weeks, and im still only got 1 car.....It sucks, this year hasa been bad for me.....sorry about bitching, i bought this car and i think something i miss and its not safe for my wife, unless i can figure this out.......

well another bad day

out in the snow...i really needed to get this car
ready for my wife, so i did the plugs, and i wanted to do cap and rotor..............and snap, one screw, in the distributer now i got 2 vehicals that dont run........i dont know what to do now, i dont have a tiny drill bit like that.......i was going to do a vid of when you gas it up it wants to die.........but it wont happen today

does the ditributor come out if i losen the 2 screws?????????? then i could bing it to be drilled out

thanks

Ok today is done.......and i found this

i got the distributer back together...SO

i got
new plugs
new cap
new rotor
new air cleaner
new rear brakes

and now i did the e1 te1 jump and got code 24 no other codes

still sluggish

please watch video at begining if thread

Well guys all i can say is....yeah

i did a water test with the plug wires....................and they did not fail, (i didnt want to buy new ones, they where 50 bucks??)

so i put them in.............still no change

so i have a 1994 Prizm............i took the wires out and thied them......ran like a dream

so i payed 50 bucks............oh she still skipped alittle, so i also twisted te distributor.......that helped to

got new tire today too...........hope the wife can deal with this till i fix her truck

1400.00 for car, good shape but 217000 miles..1400.00
new rear brakes, springs, and drums...............75.00
new rear struts..............................................128.00
4 new headlight bulbs......................................10.00
2 1156 amber rear blinker lights.......................7.00
4 new tires......................................................317.00

total so far....................................................1937.00
still need regirstration
and e-brake cables