1998 Corolla Diagnostic Port??

Hi

I would like to know what type of diagnostic port my corolla have, is it a OBDo OBD1 or OBD2 or is it a other port?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But where is it located? As mine is in the engine bay, saying on top of it diagnostics. And I cant find mine in the cabin at all, the one in the engine bay is the only one I've got.

Most of the ports are in the driver's side area. The one in the engine compartment is more than likely a secondary diagnostics port. Toyota typically has them near the left kick panel around the fuse box area. The Owner's Manual should give the exact location if you can't find it.

Still can't find any thing, had a look on the web and it looks like all Corollas in USA are fitted with an obd2 plug and I can't find any reference that it is the same for South African markets. I don't know if Toyota Corollas had the ports standard. Globally

Hi

I would like to know what type of diagnostic port my corolla have, is it a OBDo OBD1 or OBD2 or is it a other port?

There is a diagnostic plug next to the hood release handle between the handle and the steering column...the plug points downward towards the floor.