2001 Corolla - Parking Lights Stuck On

So my mom has a 2001 Corolla and the parking lights are stuck on. I made sure the multifunction switch was in the off position and tried fiddling with the high beam function because the high beam indicator on the dash is lit up and the lights stay on no matter what. Also, it makes the "beeping" noise with the switch in the off position and the key out as if the switch was left on.

I thought it may be an issue with the DRL Relay so I pulled that out and checked it. I opened it up and the contact is not welded together, damaged or burned. In fact it's very clean and looks almost new. I started the car with the relay removed and it's still doing the same thing. My next thought was that it might be the DRL module under the glove box but I thought I'd try this forum before I start buying parts

I've read several threads mentioning a connector called the C203 (possibly C202?) where all the grounds come together. In the threads it said that this commonly melts and you lose the ground to certain components. When I Google it, I can't seem to find anything and I don't know where it's located so I can't even give it a visual inspection. Any thoughts? Bad Multifunction Switch? Bad DLR Module? Bad C203 connector? Any help/feedback would be greatly appreciated...

Check the switch, and for the connector, you can subscribe to the Toyota TIS website for two days and screen shot anything you need relating to that circuit to help you diagnose the problem.

However, losing a ground won't make it stay on all the time, losing a ground will make it never turn on.

RE:

I removed the multi-switch from the steering column and disconnected it, as well as removing and disconnecting the DRL Module and the lights are still stuck on. I disconnected the battery and found continuity between the positive battery cable and the running light which explains why it's constantly hot, but I'm still stuck. It's gotta be a short right? Or am I mistaken?

Check the other relay (DRL relay is headlamps only and the module has nothing to do with parking lights). If the other relay checks out, then you'll need to start tracing wire for opens. (in order to have something stay on at all times, two wires have to lose insulation (both of them leads and before the switch itself, and one hot at all times) and make contact together, as typical shorts will blow fuses and the device in question won't function at all). This could also occur if a liquid somehow splashed inside the junction block but ... most likely it would trip fuses and it would go away after drying).

I'm having the same problem with the tail lights and trying read any post that may help out where would I find Corey's thread so I can see what his issue was and how he corrected it. Thanks Ralph