2003 corolla engine dies at highway speed

2003 with 205000 miles. Engine shuts off at highway speed. coast to a stop, put it in park and engine will restart immediately. Engine runs fine. There has been a code for a few years now with o2 sensors note reading close enough to each other. O2 sensors are not failed, and not a pluged converter, no poor run quality, no black smoke from over fueling, not the problem. No other codes logged. Crank and cam sensor ohmed out perfect, all connections are tight. I replaced ignition start switch (electrical side of key switch) seeing as how there was no other codes and it seemed to be mechanical and the only logical part that could make this happen. I was wrong, still dies once and a while. Nothing common when it happens, example, time, miles, temp, only highway speeds.

Get your battery & alternator tested.

Clean your battery terminal and MAF sensor.

Check your air filter.

Replace your pvc valve.

Check your pvc valve's hose for wear and tear.

Check your serpentine belt for wear and tear + looseness.

This gen Corolla is VERY picky when it comes to changing out spark plugs (you can’t go cheap on it).

If you unhook your battery, the ecu goes crazy and will have to relearn everything again. So, you will have to cycle your motor a few time.

Get your battery & alternator tested.

Clean your battery terminal and MAF sensor.

Check your air filter.

Replace your pvc valve.

Check your pvc valve's hose for wear and tear.

Check your serpentine belt for wear and tear + looseness.

This gen Corolla is VERY picky when it comes to changing out spark plugs (you can’t go cheap on it).

If you unhook your battery, the ecu goes crazy and will have to relearn everything again. So, you will have to cycle your motor a few time.
New battery in February, alt seems fine and it turns over strong. Air filter good, replaced plugs at 165000 and has ran fine to this point. When idling you can balance a nickel on valve cover, its that smooth. Replace belt tensioner two months ago and all appears to good there. Cleaned MAF. Have not touch PVC, will look at that tonight. Thank you very much for the reply

Checked PVC valve and that was fine. Now listen to my story again please. Original dying at highway speed only happened to me and wife one time. At this point we start talking about getting a new car. Wife said it happened to her 3 to 4 more times before I replaced ignition start switch. Still talking about new car. Wife drove 2 more times and said car still has problem. Ok committed to getting new car. Wa la corolla has fixed it self, what a great car. I have drove 350+ miles and no issues with corolla. Yes the car had dying issue, yes I replaced ignition start switch that ohmed out all over the place. Yes I have checked and re checked every other possible component that could possibly cause this issue and did not find anything. I guess if your car has a glitch and your wife wants a new vehicle just smile and wave and grant her wishes even after you have probably fixed the issue. She has what she wants and I have a great gas mileage work vehicle that will still last years and years. 205000 miles and will keep going as long as you behave with it and do your maintenance. I will repost if problem ever shows up again. Thank you for all the advice.

Checked PVC valve and that was fine. Now listen to my story again please. Original dying at highway speed only happened to me and wife one time. At this point we start talking about getting a new car. Wife said it happened to her 3 to 4 more times before I replaced ignition start switch. Still talking about new car. Wife drove 2 more times and said car still has problem. Ok committed to getting new car. Wa la corolla has fixed it self, what a great car. I have drove 350+ miles and no issues with corolla. Yes the car had dying issue, yes I replaced ignition start switch that ohmed out all over the place. Yes I have checked and re checked every other possible component that could possibly cause this issue and did not find anything. I guess if your car has a glitch and your wife wants a new vehicle just smile and wave and grant her wishes even after you have probably fixed the issue. She has what she wants and I have a great gas mileage work vehicle that will still last years and years. 205000 miles and will keep going as long as you behave with it and do your maintenance. I will repost if problem ever shows up again. Thank you for all the advice.
Well this is possibly the best solution