2003 corolla P0171 error please help!

I am about to pull out my hair because im not able to find this problem and its been almost 4 months. The first time i went to a mechanic they got a p0171 lean code so they replaced the gas cap but that didnt work after about few days of driving it came back on so they replaced the MAF sensor and 02 sensors then after a few miles it came back on. I took it back and got my fuel pump tested and a smoke test but they found nothing wrong. but my CEL came back on. THEN i replaced my intake manifold gasket replaced along with the two vacuum hose, and purge valve next to the air box and throttle body seal replaced. fast forward a few weeks while on the freeway my engine started to shake they found that i had a misfire in my cylinder one so i got my spark plugs replaced, ignition coil for cylinder one replaced, valve cover gasket replaced. I asked them that if that could be a problem that causes P0171 they said its possible but after a few weeks THE SAME CODE CAME BACK!!! PLEASE HELPPP its driving me crazy.
Tags: chung cư eco dream nguyễn xiển, căn hộ xuân mai complex