2005 - Front Spoiler

Looking for a drivers side front spoiler. These things are next to impossible to find. The stealership want 424.85 ea. Yes, I said each. Any help would be great. Giving the car to our to teenage girls for Christmas.
Thanks
Brandon

I would say keep looking on ebay...sometimes you can get lucky....
another idea would be contact a body shop and see if they can get you one (aftermarket) and not a factory one...it will look the same but should be cheaper.

We ended up putting a LE bumper on it. I called all throu the U.S. and couldn't find any under $160 ea. I'm going to keep an eye out like you said, but it's a tough find.

Thanks
Brandon

Scott O'Kashan

Super Moderator
Looking for a drivers side front spoiler. These things are next to impossible to find. The stealership want 424.85 ea. Yes, I said each. Any help would be great. Giving the car to our to teenage girls for Christmas.
Thanks
Brandon
You should be able to locate it at the below website, which is an Internet database of junkyards all across the United States. Now, you probably wont find it by searching specifically for the front spoiler by itself, but by finding the year/make/model of car and then calling that junkyard to see if that part is still available on that car.

http://www.Car-Part.com

I hope this has been of help. Good luck with it.