2006 Toyota Corolla no start!!!

Hi there,

I have a 2006 toyota corolla with 122700 miles.
First problem, car won’t start due to the clamp on the positive terminal battery broke off due to corrosion. After cleaning and replacing just the clamp on the positive terminal, car starts again. Drove the car for about 2 weeks and the car just suddenly won’t start. I replaced the battery but it didnt fix the problem. I Removed and replaced the starter, and that doesn’t fix the problem as well. If i try to start the car, there will be just one click with no crank and the entire electrical system will shuts down. I will then remove and re-install back the clamp on the positive terminal and the car will get all electrical power again. Head lights will light on, all windows will work, AC works, wiper works, horn works, hazard light works, break lights works, turn signal lights works, cabin dome works, wiper works and side mirror works. But if i try to start the car again, there will be just one click with no crank or any other sound and the car will shuts down again. I have not replace any battery cables, relays and alternator.
Can someone tell me what is going on?