2007 Corolla dies while driving

Earlier this week I was driving down the road and my battery suddenly died while driving. I was able to jump it and take it home where I was able to get the battery and alternator out to have them tested. Both were in working order. The car starts after it has sat for a while but while driving for a while it will die. Any suggestions on what to look for in order to fix this? Thank you

Any suggestions on what to look for in order to fix this? Thank you
I ran into this same issue when i install a new stereo deck. The new stereo deck was causing parasitic battery drain

I had an optima battery.. i had charge every night..

short story... i took my Corolla to 5 different AutoZone / O’Reilly .... they told me know NO issue with the battery and alternator...
I even took my alternator to a MASTER alternator repair tech.. (guy was USELESS & wasted my time)..

I had a DEAD alternator... replace it... no more issue...

I will suggest you to verify the alternator again. Once the car starts the alternator will take charge on replenish your battery and running your electronics in the car. So, if your battery drains is because the alternator is not charging or you have something connected to the battery that is draining more than what the alternator can charge (like a big sound system with big amps).