2010 Corolla LE Rough Idle

Are there a few steps I can take to locate the problem before bringing it in? Thanks a bunch
When in drive at a stopped position that Idol seems fine but in park, neutral it fluctuate slightly

Thank you. I just did that. Got the oem plugs. Still has the issue. Might have helped it slightly. Also noticed when I parallel park turning the wheel the rpms drop and it shakes as well. Not to a stall but a def drop. If that helps at all.

Thank you. I just did that. Got the oem plugs. Still has the issue. Might have helped it slightly. Also noticed when I parallel park turning the wheel the rpms drop and it shakes as well. Not to a stall but a def drop. If that helps at all.
This generation Corolla has electric steering. If turning the wheels causes an rpm drop it could be due to a draw on the electrical system. I would start by checking all battery and alternator connections. Make sure they are clean & solid connections. Don't forget the ground connection to engine and frame. The Corolla has multiple electronic components, low voltage causes all kinds of problems.

This generation Corolla has electric steering. If turning the wheels causes an rpm drop it could be due to a draw on the electrical system. I would start by checking all battery and alternator connections. Make sure they are clean & solid connections. Don't forget the ground connection to engine and frame. The Corolla has multiple electronic components, low voltage causes all kinds of problems.
I think you are right. The battery itself
Interesting. I’ll check all the grounds. Thanks. I will get on that tomorrow. Anything i should do with the throttle yet?