2010 corolla LE thudding/knocking noise under driver floor

Hey guys I have this 2010 toyota corolla LE that has been having this weird issue. I noticed when I get up to about 60-70 mph and take my foot off the gas it makes this odd knocking sound and can feel a thud under my foot. The weird thing is it never does this unless I go through the canyon (to get to Work) and then anytime after that while the car is still running it will make this sound once I get up to that speed. The video was once I got up the canyon and parked and noticed it for the first time. and at this time it started doing it while idling and turning my wheel a certain way I would notice the sound more but then the other way was hard to notice.

Hey guys I have this 2010 toyota corolla LE that has been having this weird issue. I noticed when I get up to about 60-70 mph and take my foot off the gas it makes this odd knocking sound and can feel a thud under my foot. The weird thing is it never does this unless I go through the canyon (to get to Work) and then anytime after that while the car is still running it will make this sound once I get up to that speed. The video was once I got up the canyon and parked and noticed it for the first time. and at this time it started doing it while idling and turning my wheel a certain way I would notice the sound more but then the other way was hard to notice.
Sorry it’s not letting me post the video I’m not sure how to

My daughters was doing something similar. The heat shield over the exhaust in the middle of the car was loose and just laying on the exhaust and would rattle at times. I was able to get some large washers and nuts to secure it back in place. Hopefully its that simple for you.