2010 Corolla S - Water Pump Question

I change the factory water pump because it was making a grinding noise. I got another pump from Bennett's I think about a year. so now im hearing a clacking noise of metal when I hit about 50 and higher. im thinking it is the water pump again but I don't think it can go bad twice or maybe a bad part? anyone else having same problems ?

Toyota_Tech

Driving: 2013 Corolla S
when you replaced the water pump did you remove the pulley. if so double check to make sure the pulley bolts are tight. if not you will here some play on the pulley end. it will cause the belt to slip off after awhile.

I change the factory water pump because it was making a grinding noise. I got another pump from Bennett's I think about a year. so now im hearing a clacking noise of metal when I hit about 50 and higher. im thinking it is the water pump again but I don't think it can go bad twice or maybe a bad part? anyone else having same problems ?

^this
was the pump bad in the beginning? if its making the same sound after you installed the new pump, that might not be the problem to begin with bud..