2010 LE -Transmission Fluid

can someone tell me does castrol has tranny fluid for 2010 corolla le. if yes, what's the number on the bottle?
The Toyota recommended transmission fluid performance specification for your U.S. production 2010 Corolla with an automatic transmission is, "Toyota WS". When checking the Castrol website for their recommended automatic transmission fluid it says this --> "Automatic Trans No Match WS - "We`re sorry, no oil recommendations are currently available for the vehicle you selected".

"The First in Synthetics", (tm), AMSOIL, does have two selections for high quality synthetic automatic transmission fluid that are Toyota WS rated you can use for your Corolla for improved fuel economy, longer transmission life, better overall protection and superior low and high temperature protection. More information available below at my website. I can line you up with the savings of wholesale prices.

Last edited:
Is there a way to tell by using the VIN #, if the transmission in my car can be flushed or not? Or would I need to physically check by looking at the transmission?