2010 Toyota Corolla S, check engine light on and VSC off light flashing

Hello, I own a 2010 Toyota Corolla S the 1.8L 2ZR-FE engine. Today after work I started the car in a sheltered car garage and as soon as I started the car the after the initial start up sequence the check engine light stayed on and the traction control light stayed on and right next to it on the left side the "VSC Off" light kept blinking and flashing. I turned off the car and started it several times to see if that did anything and to no avail nothing happened.
more: bán chung cư pcc1

While I was driving those lights stayed on and the VSC off light kept on blinking.

I also checked the brakes and the brake fluid and they all seem to be fine, I even checked the fuel door as well.

I am not sure what is wrong. I was looking at some of the complaint sites and most people say it happens when you drive through a deep puddle or if it is cold and wet outside. But that didn't make sense because I drove in the snow and those lights never turned on. The only time I used the ETS button is during the snow storms and I drive at low speeds.
more: chung cư pcc1 triều khúc thanh xuân

I need to know why this VSC off light is blinking? Is it a bad sensor or is the ABS/ETS brake system broken or is it an ECU issue or is it because of an alignment. Since I was told to get an alignment soon.
tags: chung cư eco dream nguyễn xiển