2010 Toyota Corolla S - manual trans - original owner 85k

Hi there - If this is in the wrong area, please let me know and I am happy to post in the right spot.

Sadly I must part with my old sexy friend, a 2010 S model with super fun to drive manual transmission. Black bucket seats, tinted windows, oil changed every 2500-3k. Outside of a set of front brakes once, a new battery, and tires, this car is stock.

In overall fabulous condition, send a message for crazy nit-picking. I have the orginal window sticker, and I am the original owner. A 40 yr old responsible adult female.

Let me know if you want more info. I can get text messages to 978-290-1190 - I can't seem to upload a pic - please message for it.
No dealers please.

Not sure on its value, I think it may be higher than book due to the great color combo and manual transmission makes it desired more than some of the real scrub combos out there. Feel free to burst my bubble. Thinking 8500 bucks. I would pick someone up in it at the airport if you want to fly in, and you can drive home.

Hi there - If this is in the wrong area, please let me know and I am happy to post in the right spot.

Sadly I must part with my old sexy friend, a 2010 S model with super fun to drive manual transmission. Black bucket seats, tinted windows, oil changed every 2500-3k. Outside of a set of front brakes once, a new battery, and tires, this car is stock.

In overall fabulous condition, send a message for crazy nit-picking. I have the orginal window sticker, and I am the original owner. A 40 yr old responsible adult female.

Let me know if you want more info. I can get text messages to 978-290-1190 - I can't seem to upload a pic - please message for it.
No dealers please.

Not sure on its value, I think it may be higher than book due to the great color combo and manual transmission makes it desired more than some of the real scrub combos out there. Feel free to burst my bubble. Thinking 8500 bucks. I would pick someone up in it at the airport if you want to fly in, and you can drive home.
Where do you live? What's the color of the car? My daughter has always loved my 2009 Corolla S with a 5-speed manual. Did you really change the oil that often? Just curious as most people do it every 5k miles.

The car is magnetic gray (the dark metallic gray (darker than yours) - I live in Central Massachusetts. I am willing to drive it far if I can figure out how to get back. Yes, I changed the oil that much. First couple of changes we under 2k if I remember correctly. I sold automotive hard parts as a kid and back then lots of metal filings came off into the oil after production, so I was extra cautious. The first two years were on Toyota's dime. Send me a text at 978-290-1190 for photos. I can't seem to figure out how to post them here, I uploaded the file, but it doesn't go anywhere. Might be too large. I never saw another Corolla I liked better than mine, its a great color combo.

The car is magnetic gray (the dark metallic gray (darker than yours) - I live in Central Massachusetts. I am willing to drive it far if I can figure out how to get back. Yes, I changed the oil that much. First couple of changes we under 2k if I remember correctly. I sold automotive hard parts as a kid and back then lots of metal filings came off into the oil after production, so I was extra cautious. The first two years were on Toyota's dime. Send me a text at 978-290-1190 for photos. I can't seem to figure out how to post them here, I uploaded the file, but it doesn't go anywhere. Might be too large. I never saw another Corolla I liked better than mine, its a great color combo.
Mine is Classic Silver Metallic. Too bad you are so far away and my daughter isn't quite at the point of being able to afford it. She just finished nursing school and will be in the market for a newer car later this year after getting a job and earning some dough. Hopefully she can find something like this when the timing is better. If it's still available later summer/fall then let me know!