2011 Corolla Axle

Im getting a knocking sound from the front right while turning left or doing a uturn. Im pretty sure its my axle/CV joint. I am curious where is a good place to buy parts from and a good brand to use for replacement. Open to any input that anyone may have as to possible fixes or different things to check.

Go to rockauto.
Their tv comercials are corny as hell. But normally they’re cheaper than any auto parts store and their parts are the same you would buy in a store. So same quality. For good measure run the part numbers you get from rockauto in amazon. Simply type Toyota and the part number. I bought an electric mirror for my 2004 Corolla for $25 in amazon. It’s being in my car for 4 years. Working like a champ. I also got a cruise control switch for my 2013 Corolla for $15.

not sure if you are still curious. The axle boot cracks open over time, so the grease dries out and the spinning axle gets too hot and ruins the metal parts. I aired on the safe side and replaced the whole axle. Some people only replace the boot. I replaced the Left cv axle on my 2010 LE. It wasn't as hard as it seems. There is a you-tuber named Peter Finn who does a LOT of Toyota repairs. He shows you how to take the axle out properly and how to slide in the new one. My car runs like a champ now. going on a year of the new axle.