2011 Corolla "G" Key Duplication

Hi,
I have been searching how to make a spare key for Corolla with "G" key.

I used 5-6 different methods but none worked; opening doors, pedal dances, key switches.

I got the key for 7.99 and made it cut for 2 bucks.

How can I program G key. G is important as far as I found, it is a new type new transponder so I need help If any of you know this.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks Scout706. I tried some methods and understood that I can not code the key by regular methods, G keys are invented just to stop manual programming; they say so :( . I took it to a locksmith and made it programmed for 35$. It is still cheaper than what the Toyota dealers said "200 - 250$ " key+programming.

Quote:
"How to activate TOYO Key OBDII to work with CN900 Mini in order to Program Toyotda 72G Key?

Before programming Toyota G all keys lost, you need to activate and register TOYO Key OBDII with CN900 Mini.

Step 1: Run Upgrade.

Connect CN900 Mini with laptop and update software to latest version (current 1.20.2.15 )

(Note: If the update procedure failed, disconnect and re-connect to update till succeed)

Power on CN900

Select OBDII Comm (Communication) on main menu

Step 2:

Select 72G IMMO Reset

CN900 Mini will require to enter activation code

Step 3:

Please follow these steps:

After you receive the TOYO KEY OBD2, take a full photo screenshot of the activation interface

Send your photo to our customer service. Our engineer will register the OBD with CN900mini for you.

Then customer service will send you the activation code to activate it.

"