2012 Corolla Uncomfortable

I just acquired a 2012 Certified pre-owned 2012 Corolla last week. I'm very discouraged & dissatisfied with it. During the test drive around town it seemed fine but after driving it around for an extended time I hate it. After about 1/2 hour the seats turn into cement blocks & you feel every bit of the road. Very uncomfortable. Get fatigued just riding in it. Can't wait to get out of it. The dealer said I can exchange it for something else but that means I'd lose the cost of sales tax, registration & doc fees only to have to pay those costs again on the replacement about $2000. This is my 1st. Toyota. It shattered my image of Toyota. Not at all what I was expecting. "Oh What A Feeling"!

Neil

I just acquired a 2012 Certified pre-owned 2012 Corolla last week. I'm very discouraged & dissatisfied with it. During the test drive around town it seemed fine but after driving it around for an extended time I hate it. After about 1/2 hour the seats turn into cement blocks & you feel every bit of the road. Very uncomfortable. Get fatigued just riding in it. Can't wait to get out of it. The dealer said I can exchange it for something else but that means I'd lose the cost of sales tax, registration & doc fees only to have to pay those costs again on the replacement about $2000. This is my 1st. Toyota. It shattered my image of Toyota. Not at all what I was expecting. "Oh What A Feeling"!

Join the club...my 2012 Corolla was the worst car I've ever owned.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
not you.
1500 mi road trips longer the ride yes I feel it. If I ride 3 hours I am good. if I sit hours on end I can move around not riding sitting at a parked spot.
I am tall so I adjust my seat like so.

recline back about 4 clicks.
lowest pump is 0 highest 36 I am at say 11, as the pump airs out in a few days or so, so I always give a pump now and then.
seat as far back as can go.

It's all you lose some, get a better car, or change the seat and be mismatched, it's a Economy not a Luxury car, to commute with so yes it can be uncomfortable, I agree I own a 1991, 2007,2010,2013,and a 2016 ALL are uncomfortable on a longer trip.