2013 - Clock Mod What Other Options

fishycomics

Super Moderator
A lot of thought for me has gone into this, and it most likely was a mod, but I could not find it, so I thought I start what may be interesting...

I priced the 2013 clock $260.00 shipped, the clock housing will come loose, it sits on the vents, and more than likely, you may have to order a vent as well. looking like for like, they are swappable, I shall not be that guinea pig, b/c I have both cars, Lol

I cannot stand glancing to the clock, where the 2007 we own were center, and then down on the bottom, Piss, poor, planning. now they corrected with the right height. The color is blue lighting, my dash orange lighting and white lights, that will match the clock.

See the pic for the identical dash, to the T.

If you head to Ebay and type in Digital Car Clocks, these are a few, that range a few dollars and from China. Or some from local the choice is yours....

This is where I like to place the clock

I do not want a stick on one again, that does not have a light, I like to be somewhat modern, and professional looking. I cannot see, investing in that amount of hard earn cash. But for $ a few dollars, and the right designers clock, placed into the windshield area I pointed to, wires traced to the battery, and ignition On, I am sure that will be the final outcome of this mod.

So I love to hear your thoughts about what you think, remember for I almost live in my car, Lol, yes I can place my Iphone up in the center high, with a cd slot holder.....

thank you for your time

FISHYCOMICS

Look for a mod soon.....

Research, sleep on it, and decide.

Update. I made my decision, and placed an order, only time will tell.

Last edited: