2013 Corolla LE LED Taillight Conversion?

Biffm17

2013 Corolla LE
Hey all... New on here and was wondering on if anyone knows where i could either get a kit or moded lights for the new corolla? i have not seen any out there yet... I can do them my self i i found a worthy kit or a company that does them... I had moded lights on my mazda 6 nut to no avail cannot find any for the new one... Any help would be nice... Thx in advance! :blink:

Hey all... New on here and was wondering on if anyone knows where i could either get discount hid kits or moded lights for the new corolla? i have not seen any out there yet... I can do them my self i i found a worthy kit or a company that does them... I had moded lights on my mazda 6 nut to no avail cannot find any for the new one... Any help would be nice... Thx in advance! :blink:
Hello friend I am trying to find similar tail light.. Were you able to get the original moded lights? please provide any useful information..

Last edited:
Cracking open those tail light lenses is a mutha! the easiest way i have found is to buy a few feet of Red, Amber, and White LED strips and just get creative with how you place them. 100_0865.jpg

100_0866.jpg

100_0946.jpg

i tried attaching some pics of how i had the red LED's on my taillights.( sorry so blury) I would have opened them up and placed them inside, but this is also my girlfriends car and i wanted EVERYTHING i installed on this car to be 100% removable with no signs of any of it when we go to trade it in or sell it.
but if you are dead set on opening up either the tail light lenses or head light lenses, easiest way i have found is to put them in the oven set on 300. do them one assembly at a time, and only keep them in for about 6 - 8 minutes a piece. then CAREFULLY PRY THEM APPART. You can also use a heat gun to melt the adheasive and pry the lense from the assembly but i have found the oven method to be the easiest. just dont leave them in there for too long.