2013 Corolla - Rear Windshield Seal Peeling Off

I've just noticed that the seal (gasket?) around my 2013 Corolla's rear windshield is peeling off/out of the gap between the window and frame. The length that's shown in the image feels dry, but leaves a sticky, black residue when touched. I thought a search would provide an easy solution/repair, but I wasn't able to find anything about the issue.

Is this something that I can repair myself? Any suggestions for guidelines and a source for replacement parts would be much appreciated! 2013 Corolla Rear Windshield Seal sm.jpg

I've just noticed that the seal (gasket?) around my 2013 Corolla's rear windshield is peeling off/out of the gap between the window and frame. The length that's shown in the image feels dry, but leaves a sticky, black residue when touched. I thought a search would provide an easy solution/repair, but I wasn't able to find anything about the issue.

Is this something that I can repair myself? Any suggestions for guidelines and a source for replacement parts would be much appreciated! View attachment 4574
I have similar issue with mine corolla 2010 too. Would appreciate if someone shares ideas to fix it.