2013 Corolla S - Lost Both Keyless Entry Keys

Hello all,

I lost both my keyless entry keys and the dealership says I have to buy 2 keys and it will be close to $500 to replace.

Is there a way I can do this at home?

Thank you.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
https://ikeyless.com/vehicles/Toyota/Corolla/2013/1003705/

the keys run about $150.00. Since you lost both keys, there should have been a third. Why not give the Toyota general office a call, and see what they can do for the key code. Programming is another story

they have other keys available the valet and remote
good luck keep us posted.

If I remembered I think I seen Lowes or Home depot, or possible a local auto dealer. why not even give a Alarm place a call.

my last car (2008 pontiac grand prix) I bought a matching fob on the internet ( I believe 15 bucks or so) took it to the dealer and 30 dollars more got it programmed to my car.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Yes you can get the matching FOB's but not the keys. you must know the model and frequencies, noted on the back of the FOB on some and at the general office records, possibly

Have the same issue with my 2013 Toyota Corolla S. I am now using the valet copy. But I bought one recently online but my greatest challenge is how to program the fob key. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.