2013-Mods LED's , Halo

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to change the way my car looks and I thought I can start with the lights.

I was interested in changing them to halo's or xenons with LED strip.

Since its a recent car make, there are no mods that I found.

However there are mods for a 2011 out there for headlights. I saw these really cool Halo's with and LED strip on the bottom.

I was doing a rough comparisson of the 2011 headlights with the 2013 and from the naked eye it looks identical.

Perhaps someone is thinking to try this as well?

hangfire makes some good points and I would only add as I have said before why mess with something that works fine? Clearly Toyota invested in making a headlight that works why mess with it a ruin it? each ride is personal and do what you want but you must live with the consequences

Ric

All this talk about this or that being "illegal" is stupid IMHO....
Illegal immigrants come here every single day, rape and murder Americans, yet some people want to give them amnesty.
Driving even 1 mile over, the posted speed limit is illegal, yet people do it everyday. Tinting certain car windows over a certain percent is illegal, yet some people do it all the time. Running a red light is illegal, yet I see this at least 5 times everyday.
Sorry for my rant, I feel better now lol

Modifying a car so it's illegal and a cop can pull you over and jam it to your wallet with a ticket might be what is really stupid.

Two wrongs don't make a right and life is too short to intentionally do illegal things and get ourselves in trouble with the police. :thumbsup:

yes Ric People get away with many things but if there are no people left to do the right thing then everything will go to hell in a hand basket. There will always be those that will not respect and try to get away with anything they can but that does not make it ok for everyone to throw in the towel and join the mayhem.

sorry i took so long to reply guys. as for the LED strips any car audio & accesory shop worth their weight should carry them in varrying colors & intinsities. i just so happen to be an installer at just such a shop so as you can see i hooked my own car up. Since you guys dig that, take a look at some pics of my interior & trunk.

carola dark side.jpg

carola dark leds.jpg

Carolla interior.jpg

Carolla trunk dusk clear.jpg

Carolla rear dark.jpg

Carolla rear dark 2.jpg

I know some of the pics are blurry but, it would seem that those are the only pics i have left that made it after my camera got ganked.

Last edited: