2014 Corolla S K&N SRI & Magnaflow Exhaust Video

Help Needed

Just bought a new S plus myself that setup looks really nice btw!, looking to to mods! Performance and body, looked online and saw no avaliable performance parts for the 2014 yet but hundreds for the 2013 was wondering what 2013 parts are swappable to the 2014 s, and if any 2014 parts that I may have missed are out there, and how would one go about having a setup like this exhaust intake ect... Where I would need to go to purchase them as well! Any advice or info I'll gladly listen!

From what I have read it seems that the new corolla is pretty similar to the 2013 corolla. Springs and TRD rear sway bar seem compatible. IF you have a mechanic friend who knows a lot about corolla's ask them to take a look.

Gotcha! That's what I was thinking not much out yet but a few 2013 parts will work, I'm most deff going to get the intake same one as in video and then get a nagana flow muffler and tip too as well! And then pray they eventually come out with some other things haha, I'm Ganna get a trd badge and plasti dip the toyota emblem too! Thanks for help!

My plan is to match the rear lip spoiler to the carbon fiber bottom using carbon fiber vinyl. I am also gonna wrap the inside trim that is glossy black with carbon fiber =D

Nice! That's getting creative! Haha! I'm planning on doing just about everything 11thgen has done to his and I'm also Ganna tint the windows and get a remote car starter and security system and maybe some aftermarket speakers, and put a nice set of 12's in the trunk since these have really really spacious trunks for a sedan!

Why a security system? The OEM one seems good enough. Remote starter? Good idea if you live in places where you need to warm a car.. I was thinking of cutting a hole between the two rear decks and putting a 10" sub right between them. Then whether or not it will void the manufacturers warranty install the rear sway bar, lowering springs, and cold air intake. Unfortunately I live in Florida where the roads are uneven and get flooded in random spots lol so I will have to think hard about getting a CAI. Where can I get a real TRD Badge?

Oh really there good! That's awesome to know and yeah I'm in maine so it's cold as hell remote care starter is a maine essential haha and that's a good idea! And ahhhhh I see yeah Florida does have that I've been down there a few times and I actually just did a little more research and instead of just doing a muffler and intake I found out you can do a sick 2013 borla catback for a 2014! I'm pretty sure you can anyways! Instead of just a magna flow muffler and yeah I was thinking that too when does to toyota get pissed and void it haha and I'm pretty sure anywhere online to be honest I looked around all over the Internet and there were a lot of them! The shinier and more expensive ones are probably the OEM ones! I seen some straight off of other cars