2014 Corolla - Wanting Opinions on Adding Fog Lights

Hi I hope I'm not double posting but I'm wanting to get others opinions who have added fog lights to there car that didn't come with it from the factory. I had another member say they paid extra to have them added to there 2015 L and said they couldn't really tell any difference with them on. Wanting to make sure that it'll actually help and be worth the over $300 for everything so I won't waste the money I could put towards something else on the car, thanks in advance.

fog lights are not meant to illuminate the road in front. When driving at night in fog the light will bounce off the water particles right back in your face. Try your brights and you see what happens. What fog are meant to do is give off light low to the ground and off to the sides so it does not shine back at ya and at least a driver can see the the painted lines. I know on my 2013 (factory fogs) if I look at the front corner of my hood I can tell if they are on or not.

I know I had some on a fusion I had before the corolla I could see the sides of the roads more wanting to make sure it'll be the same when adding fog lights to a car that doesn't have factory installed one's.

If they are good then the answer is yes. I would get factory housings and mounts, either from online or a wrecking yard, that way they are a proper fit then the only issue is to aim them.

If they are good then the answer is yes. I would get factory housings and mounts, either from online or a wrecking yard, that way they are a proper fit then the only issue is to aim them.
I'm thinking about ordering the kit from Auer Automotive and replacing the fog lamps with LED lamps from the retrofit source