2014 LE plus led fog replacement

Hey guys I want to replace my fog with LEDs or HIDs (as long as it white light). Since the yellow light does look a bit weird on a white car. Do I have to go with the whole kit or can I replace the bulb only? Thanks.

You would have to go with a whole kit. I have LED's for my fogs and I like then a lot!! As other people have mentioned you should get a kit as close to the original watt bulb as possible. We have the H16 bulb which is a 19W bulb. My kit has bulbs that are 20W each. If you go with a normal bulb that is higher then that or an HID kit it will be too hot and melt the housing..... Make sure you get a good quality kit too because someone else also changed there fogs to LED and wound up with a defective kit.

You would have to go with a whole kit. I have LED's for my fogs and I like then a lot!! As other people have mentioned you should get a kit as close to the original watt bulb as possible. We have the H16 bulb which is a 19W bulb. My kit has bulbs that are 20W each. If you go with a normal bulb that is higher then that or an HID kit it will be too hot and melt the housing..... Make sure you get a good quality kit too because someone else also changed there fogs to LED and wound up with a defective kit.
Thanks for the reply! Do you happen to know any good brand for it? Saw some on ebay but really dont know which one is reliable

Just a quick question guys I'm new here just bought a corolla special edition and was wondering if I lower my car with coil overs will it void any of my warranties I have with Toyota any info will be greatly appreciated

Just a quick question guys I'm new here just bought a corolla special edition and was wondering if I lower my car with coil overs will it void any of my warranties I have with Toyota any info will be greatly appreciated
I believe Toyota will not honor the warranty IF the coil overs are the cause of a problem on the car.

These Are plug n Play, no modifications needed..you just need to unscrew the splash guard from under the front wheels and pull it back, the OEM bulbs twist off and unplug and just reverse process to install these....i installed them a year ago and they work perfectly fine...its a bright white LED.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LNOTM0G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This are not true LED bulbs. I had them in my high beams in a 9005 and they suck. I couldn't tell the difference between the high and low beams. I would go with an actual LED kit.

I changed out the entire fog light assembly with ones from auerautomotive.com
Same company that Toyota / Lexus already use. Has 3 year warranty and the look awesome! Took 10 minutes to change out both of them! And they are white.