2015 Corolla LE replacement tires

For winter, I took off my O.E. Continental Contiprocontacts from my Corolla and replaced them with the Dunlop winter sport 4d. I've put several hundred miles on them in just a few days, but no winter weather to test them yet. What surprised me, but probably shouldn't have, is the upgrade in handling and acceleration compared to the Continentals. No winter tire, even a performance winter, should outperform a good all-season tire. It never ceases to amaze me the kind of O. E. tires the car companies put on. I thought that the sluggish acceleration and substandard handling was primarily the car, when in fact it was just as much, if not more, the tires. Has anyone had a similar experience? Any recommendations for a good handling all-season for the other 3 seasons would be appreciated.

Yes there is the fact that OEM tires aren't always the best (and sometimes special versions of otherwise renowned models) but winter tires have also come a long way in recent years.
Plus your winter tires are new vs your summer ones.

ToyBoy

I`ve got OEM Michelin tires on my 2014 Corolla. They seem ok . Maybe it`s just getting extra bite on the pavement with the snows.