2015 Corolla S Window Visors/Wind Deflectors

I actually thought about getting those but honestly they were to much money for wind deflectors these are supposibly OEM and they were at a really good deal

The only reason I got those was because the deal they had with all the weather mats that came with the visor were good. But man really like your visors especially on a white car. Makes it look like the roof is lower than what it is.

Yea I'll take sum pics tomorrow afternoon. Yes they do go inside between the weatherstrip but yours goes over the pillar n mine stop at the pillar.

I had the Weathertech on my 09 Scion XB . They are really well made and will last forever . I don`t know about the stick on ones from never used them .

Weather Tech in channel window visors are totally the way to go. Anything with 3-M tape that goes of the channel or the ones that someone bought on e-bay for 42.00. I guess you get what you pay for lol. Good luck if they ever come off to try and reattach them! I love my weather tech and they come out easly and install quickly! I have the dark smoke ones myself to match my dark tint on my windows.

The brand is "auto clover" drigue817

And UPDATE on 42$ window visors they are pretty badass looking well made only thing is the 3M tape they send is super cheap and thin i put it like that but passed by the car was a couple days after and one started to come off on one edge, i just removed all the visors and will be re-installing with legit thick 3M tape but other then that i love how they look, not bad for the money but if not wanting to go thru the bullshit then buy higher end ones. But i do believe with the better 3M tape they should be just fine

This is what I have on my 2015 Corolla. They are injection molded polycarbonate visors with smoke tint color. I got these for $45 and they are the 3M tape kinds that comes with locking clips. They give that OEM look with a slim finish. These are not those in channel kinds. I heard they can wear out your weather strips. I personally like the visor brands offered in southeast Asia cuz they offer many different varities. The brand I have on are WellVisors. They are very durable quality. Please let me know what you think. Thank you! image.jpeg

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE MUDFLAPS??? PLEASE DO TELL.....im tired of getting all the dirty water splash on my rear bumper :(
From my local Toyota Dealer got them at there parts dept. same time I bought my Corolla. They come with the screws and instructions to get them installed. I got them for $80 but I believe you can order them from ebay or amazon for better price.

McKe

Well after a week or so I've got my deflectors yesterday from eBay, now I feel that the car looks amazing. I also added mud guards (also order them on eBay). Hope you like the improvement on my Corolla :D

deflectors2015.jpg mudguards2015_edited-1.jpg