2015 Corolla S

Hey guys! Been reading threads and got a lot to learn. Thank you people. I just wanted to learn more about air intake filters. I wanted to add on a good exhaust system like borla or flowmaster. What kinda intake would i need for better mpg and performance? Go for cold air intake? If so, what brand? My mechanic said he'd get me one for $70. I was like great, but I'd still wanna learn what's going on with my rolla boy. :p Suggestions and comments are welcomed. Thanks.

Hey guys! Been reading threads and got a lot to learn. Thank you people. I just wanted to learn more about air intake filters. I wanted to add on a good exhaust system like borla or flowmaster. What kinda intake would i need for better mpg and performance? Go for cold air intake? If so, what brand? My mechanic said he'd get me one for $70. I was like great, but I'd still wanna learn what's going on with my rolla boy. :p Suggestions and comments are welcomed. Thanks.
Welcome to the forms btw, I want to say I have the borla cat back exhaust system and it sounds beautiful, I would highly recommend. Now for intakes you always want to go cold so you can get the most amount of oxygen into the engine. Some people on the forms got K&N intakes and I would recommend the same thing

Welcome to the forms btw, I want to say I have the borla cat back exhaust system and it sounds beautiful, I would highly recommend. Now for intakes you always want to go cold so you can get the most amount of oxygen into the engine. Some people on the forms got K&N intakes and I would recommend the same thing
Thank you so much. Will post pictures when I get it done. Just got the tints the other day. Small steps!!

Crap now mine feel so dark lol I got:
30% front
15% back and rear window
Dam. That's a little too dark. Its good for rear window though, especially when dumbheads have their high beam on when it's not needed. lol.
I wanted to tint the front windshield(60%). That shit alone costs me $100 plus tax would be $120 I guess. Will do that when I move to another state. :p