2015 Toyota Corolla LE touch screen Radio problem please help lol.

Hey everyone! So I have the oem touch screen radio that I had to unplug to check something behind my dash the other day and ever since then the radio stopped working completely. When I turn my car on nothing happens on screen, I pressed all of the buttons and nothing, the only time the radio turns on is when I throw it in reverse I still receive video feed from my back up camera which tells me that the unit is still receiving power and that the screen is not broken, also my usb port stopped working as well which after reading through some forums here is because it is connected to my radio. I bought a Multimeter checked all of the ribbon cables inside the unit everything works, the 20a fuse for the radio in the engine bay works I checked that as well so I am at a loss as to where to go next. Nothing is broken or damaged I believe that maybe a cable somewhere may be disconnected? Do any of you know what would cause the radio to only display backup camera feed and nothing else?

I had to replace the display touch screen on my 15 S due to dead spots, you can find them on ebay and its not hard to replace it just be very carefull with the ribbon connections cost about $100.00. also there may be a fuse for the radio inside the car , I think it is behind the glove box to remove the box just open the box and pull in the sides and it drops down. hope that helps.

Did you disconnect the battery before you disconnected/re-connected the radio or hot plug it? There are two audio fuses that I am aware of. One is in the engine compartment main fuse box location #19 and the other in the drivers side fuse box under the steering wheel cover. This is location #8.