2015 Toyota Corolla Speaker Issue with Apple Music

I've been trying to see if anybody else has experienced an issue like this:

I have an iPhone 11 now, but this issue also happened with my iPhone 8. After getting Apple Music I searched for a song on my drive home from work, I didn't download it, I just played it from the Apple Music search bar, so I guess technically playing the song over my cellular network.

When I played the song my speakers started to sound strange, the best way that I can describe it is that it sounds like music is only coming out of one speaker on my driver side. Sometimes lowering and raising the volume would "pop" it back to normal, as in my other speaker would suddenly come back to life and the music would sound normal again.

What's weird to me is that it's not only when I play a song on Apple Music over cellular. That's what starts the issue, but then my speakers still sound off when I play downloaded songs, use my hands-free calling, etc.

Eventually the speakers went back to normal, and I didn't even realize that it was searching on Apple Music that caused it until it happened a few more times. If I drive with my boyfriend and he wants to listen to his music, he'll search a song on Apple Music, play it, and like clock work my speakers are weird again, and can take weeks to a month or more to "pop" back to normal.

You can really tell there's something off with my speakers when using my hands-free calling, or if Siri is talking through the speaker. The voice is low, and sounds like it's only coming through my driver-side speaker. When playing music, I don't notice it as much because raising the volume makes it sound better.

When driving this past weekend, I was listening to a podcast and my speakers kept "popping" in and out for only a few minutes, as in the right speaker began to sound clear again, but it didn't stick.

Has ANYBODY experienced something similar to this? It's a little hard to explain, but it drives me absolutely nuts because I can't figure out how to fix it. It doesn't help if my phone is plugged in through USB, disconnecting the Bluetooth and reconnecting, or soft resetting my radio.

It's not the WORST issue in the world, it's more just annoying because I know my speakers can sound better, and I have no idea how to fix it.