2016 Corolla blowing IGN fuse

I have a 2016 base model Corolla I bought new. It has not had a problem up until now. I have 152,xxx miles on it. It keeps blowing the IGN fuse under the dash. When it does the car dies and will not start back. It just started doing it last week and it was taking it an hour of driving usually before it happened. It’s getting more common now. Has anyone had this problem and if so what did you do to fix it. Thanks for any replies

You'll need a wiring diagram to trace out the path of the potential components in the ignition circuit. Typically, that circuit contains the ignition switch, starter, alternator, fuel pump, injectors, coils, and associated relay's. Did you recently make any electrical changes to your vehicle? You may want to perform an inspection of the vehicle's wiring for critter damage. This is quite common with wire insulation made these days with vegetable oil.

You'll need a wiring diagram to trace out the path of the potential components in the ignition circuit. Typically, that circuit contains the ignition switch, starter, alternator, fuel pump, injectors, coils, and associated relay's. Did you recently make any electrical changes to your vehicle? You may want to perform an inspection of the vehicle's wiring for critter damage. This is quite common with wire insulation made these days with vegetable oil.
Only thing I did was I jumped my tractor off with it a few weeks ago. It waited 6 days before it blew that fuse but now it’s blowing it everyday