2016 Corolla LE, any significant changes?

I'm thinking about buying a new Corolla LE for my daughter.

Now I can get an end of the model deal on a 2015 but I'm wondering if anything significant changed for 2016.

So, what's new for 2016?

I'm thinking about buying a new Corolla LE for my daughter.

Now I can get an end of the model deal on a 2015 but I'm wondering if anything significant changed for 2016.

So, what's new for 2016?
Nothing is new for 2016. It's the same model with no changes. I confirmed this with one of my local dealers as I got my 2015 LE Eco Premium.

Here in Canada for 2016 the choices have been slimmed down. LE only has one option package, LE ECO has no option packages (no chance for alloy wheels either). The S only has Two option packages. in 2014 and 2015 there were several option packages on LE and S. One could even have navigation and push to start. In 2016 Nav and push to start is only available with the top option package on the S automatic. Not sure about the US but would imagine there is some kind of change. Not sure what Toyota is doing as I drive a 2013 manual S with push to start and to think if I were to trade or "upgrade" to a newer model I could not have push to start because I want to drive a manual car? Or anyone who wants the LE can't get Nav? Anyway my rant is over.

Nothing is new for 2016. It's the same model with no changes. I confirmed this with one of my local dealers as I got my 2015 LE Eco Premium.
I downloaded the 2016 user guide and compared. There is one section on how to use the "hill-start assist control" that I do not see in the 2015 manual. Page 215.