2016 Corolla S Plus OEM Head Unit search

Hi All!

I am new to the forum, but this is my second Corolla. I am on the hunt to replace the head unit in my S Plus. I bought a new old stock in November, and the salesman told me I could get XM and Entune apps on my stock radio. WRONG. So I currently have an aftermarket Pioneer head unit in my car, and I am not completely happy with it. Searching around ebay, I only see one XM and Nav radio (model 100150) for a Corolla, but it says it's for the 2014 and 2015 models. Is the 100150 the same model number for the 2016, or do I need another model? I am having a lot of difficulty finding the correct model number I need and locating one. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!

That should be the correct part number for 2014-2016 Corolla's.
Does your vehicle have the GPS antenna installed on the roof, by the back window?

No antenna, but my fiance will be sure to get all those bits and install them. So we are aware we need to get them when we upgrade. :) I'm just having a hell of a time finding the actual unit without going straight to Toyota and paying them thousands of dollars for the head unit.

A lot of the people on this forum are replacing their stock systems, keep checking back. I'm sure someone would be willing to part with it.
I personally never liked Pioneer products. Take a look at Kenwood or dare I say Alpine.
Good luck, I'll let you know if I see anything!

A lot of the people on this forum are replacing their stock systems, keep checking back. I'm sure someone would be willing to part with it.
I personally never liked Pioneer products. Take a look at Kenwood or dare I say Alpine.
Good luck, I'll let you know if I see anything!
Do you happen to know what steering wheel controls work with the Kenwood? One thing that annoys me with the Pioneer is that I can't call out from the steering wheel controls. I have to tap on the HU, which takes my concentration off the road. I hate it! lol

Do you happen to know what steering wheel controls work with the Kenwood? One thing that annoys me with the Pioneer is that I can't call out from the steering wheel controls. I have to tap on the HU, which takes my concentration off the road. I hate it! lol
There's something called iDatalink by maestro. It allows you to retain all of your factory controls with any after market head unit. And if you get a capable head unit, all of your engine data will still be available too.
Go to crutchfield.com and you should be able to find everything you'll need by entering in your car information.