2016 Corolla vibrations

Hi I'm new to the forum and not sure what to expect, but perhaps someone has a response to ease my concerns. I just purchased a 2016 Corolla s , on the drive home from the dealer I noticed vibrations, nothing major but more than enough to make you notice., just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems with their new cars, and if so what was the cause..

Hi I'm new to the forum and not sure what to expect, but perhaps someone has a response to ease my concerns. I just purchased a 2016 Corolla s , on the drive home from the dealer I noticed vibrations, nothing major but more than enough to make you notice., just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems with their new cars, and if so what was the cause..
Also I noticed there isn't a insulated pad under the hood..is that normal ? I've never seen a car with out one

No insulation in the hood is normal for this class of car. As for vibrations, what does it do exactly? Could be the wheels need to be balanced. Do you know how long it sat on the dealer lot before purchase? Not unheard of to have flat spots on tires after having sat for a long time without being moved. The last option likely not the case as dealers tend to move the vehicle around quite a bit.

Thanks for your response , my initial thoughts were unbalanced tire or defective rim., just got it back from the dealer yesterday , had the wheels rebalanced and the vibration is still there.

After a more thorough inspection I realized the vibration is coming from the engine and it occurs even while idiling...not sure if this is normal for this quality of car but I guess I'll just have to accept it...

i also have an annoying vibration coming from the trunk lid. im sooo dissapointed with this car. its my first car ever, (been riding motorcycles my whole life) the car is slow, there is a lot of road noise, the driver seat is very uncomfortable, have you noticed the height of the car? its like a damn pick up truck, i mean, what the hell. the car handles very well, the style is very cool, i just think that toyota couldve done a better hob with this car. i just got the car like 3 month ago and i wish i could trade it fro something else but im stuck with it at least for a year i think.

i also have an annoying vibration coming from the trunk lid. im sooo dissapointed with this car. its my first car ever, (been riding motorcycles my whole life) the car is slow, there is a lot of road noise, the driver seat is very uncomfortable, have you noticed the height of the car? its like a damn pick up truck, i mean, what the hell. the car handles very well, the style is very cool, i just think that toyota couldve done a better hob with this car. i just got the car like 3 month ago and i wish i could trade it fro something else but im stuck with it at least for a year i think.
Haha, I'm following you around this forum!
I'd like to think that I am finishing the car where Toyota left off. I have similar issues with the car overall. But I absolutely love it!
She rides a little rough, vibrates some but I'm having a blast with her anyways!
Granted, not a GSXR-750!
I just bought this as a second car after our 08 Highlander was paid off. Now it's become my project car!
Keep in mind that it's built for the masses as an economy car and it will last you for 20 years.
I had gone out to buy a Wrangler and came home with a Corolla. Long story but I got 5 years at 0.9% and couldn't pass it up. Now I have 2-1/2 years with 8k, so not too bad. I still plan on getting the Jeep when this is paid off!

so about those vibration and what not, is that something that is covered under warranty? i also noticed that the car's front fenderwas kinda repaired (poorly) cuz i can see the uneven surface and the lines does not match and the corner of the fender keeps popping out.

Did you buy the car new?
i got it from the dealer wih 10k miles on it. i also found where that stupid vibration noise is coming from (one out of 3). its coming from the right side door. so i took the panel off and added some towels to put preasure on the inside of the door, the noise was less noticible but i still have to deal with the noise coming from the trunk lid i think

im starting to like the car more and more, i got the borla exhaust that sounds really nice. next up im trying to decide between short or cold air intake