2016 S tire size with TRD springs

Hey guys, new here.

I just picked up a 2016 S Premium lease return to replace my 15 Elantra work car. I drive a TON of miles for work (35k yr normally) so swap cars every 2-3 years.

Anyway. I absolutely hate the wheel well gap so as soon as I got the car home I ordered trd springs for it. The rear tires on the car are worn worse than front and with under 20k miles I’m going to assume it needs shimmed so I’m going to toss springs in over the weekend and then go get new rubber on all fours. But what size?

the 215/45r17 is too small. Done a lot of searching and it’s been covered. But I can’t decipher what tire works best with the springs and possibly a small wheel space?

question 1. How much drop front/rear do the trd springs give on the 2016? The measurements aren’t on anything I’ve found so I’m just winging it that the trd’s are mild drop which is all I want.

then tire size. 225/45r17 vs 215/50r17 ?

if I go 225’s, with springs, and decide to get 20mm spacers... will that work? Or will I rub?

are 20mm spacers then smallest you can get that bolt on ? I know they make 1/4” plate spacers but I’d rather have ones with studs so there’s no discussion at each tire rotation.

I don’t want the tires sitting too wide. But they look dumb under the car and with what looks like a factory lift kit! What was yota thinking!!!

anyway. Hoping you guys can give me some input on what works best.

Also. Is 225/50r17 too big with springs?

I want sidewall for ride quality and to regain some ride height but need to get rid of the weird look.