2016 Toyota Coralla

Hello. I just bought my Corolla last week and I notice that when I accelerate it is slow. After driving the car for awhile, I will get out of the car and notice the smell like something is burning coming from under the hood. Has anyone else had this problem?

What Corolla did you buy? I would not says Corollas are fast to begin with. They only have 132 hp (in North America). However, I would say the smell should not be there. I would check all your fluids, make sure there is no fluid leaking on the exhaust manifold, or hot engine. If there are no obvious signs of leaks I would have a mechanic check it out.

Your exhaust is restricted. You or someone previous to you, who owned the car, ran over or hit something and crimped your exhaust pipes, converter, or muffler. You may also have had your car vandalized by some one inserting a plug (like a potato) into your tail pipe, or someone added something into the fuel, that as it was ignited and burned created particles that clogged the screens inside your catalytic converter. You've been in, or the victim of stupidity, vandalism, or an accident. Present this reply to a real mechanic, and have these investigated. Really, at this point, driving the car will destroy the engine. Once the issue is identified and resolved, change the engine oil, coolant, and if you've been driving it for more than 30 minutes a day; SELL IT. I'm so sorry.

Your exhaust is restricted. You or someone previous to you, who owned the car, ran over or hit something and crimped your exhaust pipes, converter, or muffler. You may also have had your car vandalized by some one inserting a plug (like a potato) into your tail pipe, or someone added something into the fuel, that as it was ignited and burned created particles that clogged the screens inside your catalytic converter. You've been in, or the victim of stupidity, vandalism, or an accident. Present this reply to a real mechanic, and have these investigated. Really, at this point, driving the car will destroy the engine. Once the issue is identified and resolved, change the engine oil, coolant, and if you've been driving it for more than 30 minutes a day; SELL IT. I'm so sorry.
REALLY? Someone with your attitude won't be here long. Quite rude.

If your Corolla is new, than this is normal. There are coatings and oils from the manufacturing process that will burn off over time.
I have a Ford Transit van that is almost two years old, that still does this.
(I have a Corolla too!)