2017 Brand New Corolla Front wheel alignment problem noticed at first service

Hi Folks,

I brought 2017 Toyota Corolla brand new car on January 2017, at my first 6 month servicing they fixed wheel alignment problem and charged me 189$ (I brought their service contract for 2 years, one alignment fix they charge 120$).

Could you please clarify following questions to better understanding of the problem
more: vios 2017

1. Isn't it manufacturing warranty cover this wheel alignment problem (Front left weel 0.12 degrees, Front Right wheel -0.18 degrees, Steer ahead 0.15 degrees)?
2. This car I drove around 3K miles in 6 months, does this problem exist in new Corolla design?
3. Toyota service team blaming me for this alignment problem and claiming it as no manufacturer problem. Is it correct?
4. Piercey Milpitas Toyota service team mentioned that if the car pulls left or right then manufacturing warranty cover it and they fix it for free. If they find it during the service we have to pay the money. I can't belive this tricky rule.

I brought Toyota car for the sake of 0 maintenance cost, it seems to be I have to pay 120$ every three months for wheel alignment problem.

Please suggest what would be the best course of action for this problem.
Tags: tera 190, xe fortuner 2017

wheel alignment aren't covered by warranty. except for covered warranty repair I never take a car back to a dealer. why are you paying the dealership or buying worthless overpriced service contracts when it is obvious they either won't or can't fix the problem. Take it to a good independent alignment place and see if everything is right and tight with the suspension. If there is a factory defect have them document it. Keep away from firestone and good year as well as most national franchises they do inferior work with semi trained, low paid staff. another idea, if the independent shop finds a factory defect, take it to a different Toyota dealer. You are obviously a new car buyer and they would love to have you buy your next new car there as well as get your late model trade. I can't see how you are the cause unless you commute to work via the Burma Road or hit every chuck hole in sight at speed. Service managers are such douches. Good luck, but look on the bright side, you have learned that this dealer isn't where you want to do your future business.

What beach bum mentioned. It is tempting to take to the dealer to fix any little problem even though they charge an arm and a leg sometimes. We make the assumption that a dealer is going to do the job right every time, they don't want you coming back over and over again to fix every little problem as it may mean a loss, warranty and what-not. And they are supposedly the experts on your brand of car.

Alignment is not covered by warranty, it is also something that a dealer may not do for every car they see, and people are not requesting alignments every service, they maybe get it when they get new tires.

Take it to an independent tire center. They are more likely to have been doing alignments on many cars all day long, will have the latest technology to do the job. They might do several alignments per day whereas a dealer may do a few per week. Specially at those prices. Average price I am finding for alignment is $89.

I found a good deal at a local tire shop, visited the place and it looks very neat and have very high reviews, they charge $60 but I know they do this all day and their stuff is well calibrated.

I avoid franchise places because of all the horror stories I hear of them going in a tampering with stuff to sell more services. I also check the reviews online.