2017 Corolla iM Exhaust Sound Clip

I've been asked for a sound clip from my 2017 Corolla iM after I installed my DC Sports CAI and ceramic header along with the DNA exhaust. I'm very pleased with the sound and opening up the exhaust and intake have injected some much desired power and responsiveness. For those that say these mods don't help haven't done them together. I also have upgraded the VVT-i solenoids with the Quantum Solenoids. The combination of these mods is fantastic in the results.

That sounds great man! I’m not familiar with the Quantum solenoids? I’m guessing it causes some form of a performance increase? Do you think it’s worth it?
Several owners in one of the iM clubs loved them and saw a nice difference on the dyno. I looked into them and everyone that had installed them had a positive reaction. I took the plunge and bought both the intake & exhaust solenoids and to be honest I was surprised by the difference I noticed with just the exhaust installed. After adding the DC Sports CAI and ceramic header, everything came alive even more. I was able to get my set on a group buy so they were less $$$, but yes, I think they are worth it.