2017 DRL bypass for SE and XSE

Yes. Everything will work fine. I don't have the part number but you can order it from amazon. Just regular relay 30A will work.
Dorman 88069 Universal 5 Pin 30 Amp Relay, 12V
Awesome! Thank You! I'm assuming you disconnected the negative cable of your battery first prior to touching any wiring?

I just noticed the title says se and xse, I thought it said le and xse. I'm guessing the drls are different on those models..
I believe you are correct for the L, LE and XLE models. The SE and XSE models have separate DRLs locates under the headlights. The look like they should be fog lights but operate strictly as DRLs.

Yes. Everything will work fine. I don't have the part number but you can order it from amazon. Just regular relay 30A will work.
Dorman 88069 Universal 5 Pin 30 Amp Relay, 12V
So I just tried it out and noticed that my DRL isn’t functional unless the headlights are on, is there something I’m doing wrong?

I just want to share this mod if you want your drl and headlight on at the same time.
Hi Jayel, Im very much interested with this mods... this is the first time Im gonna tap a wire into a fuse box so if you could show me a link on how to do it safely and cleanly same as yours..

Also, can you please send me a link of materials needed for this mods

Appreciate your response.

Thank you

You can buy it from amazon or any hardware. I just got them from my old electronic
Hi jayel, already bought all materials needed for this mod... I managed to make the DRL on together with Headlight.. but the DRL won't turn off.. even I switched off the headlight.. Any reason why?

The drl will stay on all the time unless you turn of the drl at the setting
Yeah, even I switched off the DRL... locked the car and the headlight switched off but the DRL stayed On...

But, I've figured it out... there were some thin fine wire that touching the other terminal on the DRL relay that causes for it to stayed On...

Everything is fixed now... installed this mods last night and Im very pleased with the additional light of DRL serving as Fog Light... I mean very bright.. LOL ... tested this morning for DRL which is functioning as normal on daylight...

Thank you for everything.. you have been very helpful...