2017 SEMA Corolla

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Have you guys seen the heavily modded Corolla from SEMA? Here it is and it honestly looks amazing:

Yes, that is a 2ZR-FAE (a.k.a. the Corolla LE ECO engine) with a turbo on it

Also note the fact that there is a 6 speed manual paired with the 2ZR-FAE engine.
Thoughts?

Very nice. I just saw that earlier today. Loved it. The video on how they were building it looked intense. The amount of work they put into making it a coupe was...I don't know...awesome.

EricW

It's way to over the top for me although I do like some of the styling cues like the lowered stance, rear exhaust pipes and hood.

I preferred the simplistic look for the previous SEMA Corolla with the HRE wheels.

HR94

damn that looks good! but theres just something about the front bumper on the new corolla that i cant wrap my head around....it looks like the 11th gen corolla and the scion iM had a child, and its not a good looking child

damn that looks good! but theres just something about the front bumper on the new corolla that i cant wrap my head around....it looks like the 11th gen corolla and the scion iM had a child, and its not a good looking child
Lol, that front end looks like my vacuum cleaner !