2017 transmission fluid change

I have a 2017 Corolla with 130,000 miles. I don't see anything in the manual regarding a transmission fluid change. Any suggestions? Thanks

130,000 miles. I don't see anything in the manual regarding a transmission fluid change.
It's in the warranty and maintenance guide.

wmg.jpg

(You don't mention if it's a CVT or a manual). If CVT, see procedure below.
https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/t/...grande-1800-cc-2zrfe-transmission-k313/995963

I believe your 2017 has the same 2ZR-FE 1.8L I4 engine as in my 2010 Corolla
The engine is the same, not the transmission if automatic (CVT).

ToyBoy

2010 Corolla does not have a CVT transmission. I have a 2014 Corolla with a CVT tranny and had my local dealer change mine at 60,000 miles.I am currently at 67,000 miles. I drive fairly conservatively but still think it is a good idea to change every 5 years or 60k miles. Just added preventive care that hopefully will make the car last a long time.

My friend you CVT fluid change is due. Take to a experienced mechanic. Has no dipstick, the oil is an special one, just on oil spend $120, +
the filter which is an special one, check you VIN, in order to replace the filter, filter model depends on the VIN #. Also for the fluid level has to be adjusted within an specific temperature range.
I just did 4 days ago, I know what I'm talking about, the mechanic is my friend and told me the secrets behind the oil change.