2018 Corolla 6 Speed - Jerky Start

BL18

This is a weird one....

I have noticed when my car sits for a couple days and i start driving it again the car is jerky when starting from a stop and letting the clutch the last 20% out (when in first gear). All of the other gear changes are smooth and once the car has been stopped/started 5 or 6 times the jerking stops and it goes back to "normal"

Notes: 1) Im applying enough gas so its not that it is near stalling
2) No i have not forgotten how to drive stick in just a couple days of not driving :p

Its almost like rust or something forms on the clutch plates and makes it jerky for the first bit but im not sure thats possible....car is pretty much brand new

Any ideas??!!

This is a weird one....

I have noticed when my car sits for a couple days and i start driving it again the car is jerky when starting from a stop and letting the clutch the last 20% out (when in first gear). All of the other gear changes are smooth and once the car has been stopped/started 5 or 6 times the jerking stops and it goes back to "normal"

Notes: 1) Im applying enough gas so its not that it is near stalling
2) No i have not forgotten how to drive stick in just a couple days of not driving :p

Its almost like rust or something forms on the clutch plates and makes it jerky for the first bit but im not sure thats possible....car is pretty much brand new

Any ideas??!!
Have you taken it in to dealer. It is under warranty !!